Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
• audience is hooked in with an interesting quotes or jokes or statistical information
Presentation and Delivery
• Facial and body gestures must enhance not distract from the speech
• Use of eye-contact
• Relaxed stance
• Use of pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message
•Variety of pace
Content of Speech
• The message of the speech is clear
• Is it relevant,, meaningful clear and concise? 6
• Ideas are well elaborated and supported.
Argument is summed up
Has an overall impact Audience Reaction
POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR MY SPEECH
- I made eye contact with audience .
- Use of pause to allow the audience to assimilate the message.
- I involve my audience by making them laugh.
SUGGESTION FOR FUTURE:
I could of done better. Use of specific vocabulary
Very good reflection Dalaney. You had a great topic and you were passionate about it. YOu could do better by adding more details to support your ideas. REMEMBER - ELABORATE YOUR IDEAS